Good Evening. I suddenly thought of wanting to say something here. About my life here, people here, etc etc.
First of all, desasiswa. Haha. Thinking of it feels kinda funny. Sebab dulu dok PALAM kan. Facilities there memang hotel. So nak banding tu, no thanks. But it's fine la, dok tempat lain, belajar2 adapt la kan. Cuma, air kat sini karat. I don't know what to say bout that. It's dangerous, yes. And they said they have tried solving that problem, but there's still no solution. I say, sabor jela. Hmm.
 |
| What I see from the window |
 |
| A sight of the room (what I see before going to bed haha) |
 |
| Meja aku. (nak habaq gak, hijau weh) |
Next, food ! Talking bout food here memang seronok sebab murah. Just a lil sweeeeeet. Kelantanese taste like that la. Hari tu aku makan nasi + sayur + ayam, air milo, everything cost RM3 SAHAJA weh. Murah tak, you tell me. Sedap pun sedap. Alhamdulillah.
Studies. No studying yet. These 2 weeks memang relax habis. We're learning bioethics and social health. Etika etika seorang doctor. What doctors actually do. Ada la lagi, personality, communication and all. Tengok my colleagues rajin benor study nye. I know, I need to get that study spirit, like...now? Always have been the last minute girl, and that needs changing too.
Then, class. Ada 180 students this batch. During lecture, all 180 dok sekali. English class, pecah to about 20 per group. We have the small group discussion (SGD) , 10 in a group. SGD's basically to discuss questions and things we've learned. Taktau lagi buat apa exactly, cause tak start lagipun. I hope it'll be kinda fun. Tapi academic things kalau tak stress tu bukan dia ah.
 |
| From the 6th row in the lecture hall. |
 |
| Alhamdulillah. |
USM Kubang Kerian ni dekat ja dengan places to shop for things. Yeah, might not be as great as Times Square. But okayla for students. Ada MyDin, KFC, Pizza Hut, Bata, Pusat Pakaian Hari Hari, Watson and some more. I mean, sangat okay untuk pelajar since we're not that full of money pun. Yang kaya pun boleh la belajar2 berjimat right?
Sometimes memang rasa macam jauh sangat sangat dari rumah. But hey, jauh merantau, luas pemandangan.
Betul tak tau. Adapting may take some time. It's okay, take your time, but then show yourself how well you can do anywhere you go.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete