Still Confused

Alhamdulillah. The UPU results were out last friday, and I believe every one of us are thankful for the results. I was actually scared after checking my results. It's a tough course.... Why did I actually choose that course? Am I good enough for this. Can I cope with all the stress later on. All sorts of questions keep popping out. Truthfully, I can say that I'm really not confident with myself. And with all the comments from people out there, my confidence level just goes down to the lowest level. Seriously. But InsyaAllah, when a Muslim prays and asks the best from Allah, he should accept what Allah gives him with an open heart. Pasti ada hikmah dan asbab di sebalik setiap perkara.


Allah tidak memberati seseorang melainkan apa yang terdaya olehnya. (Surah Al-Baqarah : ayat 286)
So I should really gather my strength and accept this from the bottom of my heart. Someone else out there might be in the same situation as I am too(?) Thank you Allah for giving me this chance. And I should really really thank my interviewers that day, it's also because of them that I got this opportunity. Actually, I should be thanking everyone. Parents, family, lecturers, teachers, friends, a BIG THANK YOU. Sincerely sorry to Perdana Uni. It's a great Uni. But my parents suggest usm better. 



Lastly, Congratulations to all my dear friends. We're spread all around the country, eh world. Apa pun bidang kita dan di mana jua kita berada, we're all learning and targeting to achieve something InsyaAllah. My best wishes for you all !


It'll be back to this later on huh.

Every course pun ada susahnya. You won't be learning anything if it's always easy. So, cheer up and strive for excellence!


1 comment:

  1. cik adeq ayu yg pndai.. dun worry, u'll be a wonderful doctor :)
    it juz suit u rite..

    ReplyDelete

sila sila type ;)