Okay now back to the title. I did the interview quite some time ago. 4th June 2012, to be exact. Since Perdana Uni didn't have its own campus yet, the students of Perdana Uni are staying at MAEPS Serdang while waiting for the permanent campus which will be ready by 2014. So I did my interview there as well.
Now, most of the students who were there for the interview were Chinese and Indians. It was only me and another girl who were Malay. That was something new for me. Good thing they were friendly :D Truthfully, their english is superb! Seriously, they talk so well. It was an evening interview session, about 15 students were present.
Out of all 15, I just had to be the 15th huh. ==" All the waiting makes a person more nervous, don't you think so? I waited hours. Interviews are the teachers of patience too I guess. AHA. Finally, at 4.45 I was called in the interview room.
Two interviewers, one Indian, the other Irish perhaps? Luckily, both were friendly! You do get a bit stressed during interviews right? But all is well when you get friendly interviewers. HiHi Here are the questions asked, hmm at least what I remember of.
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why do you want to be a doctor?
- Pros and cons of being a doctor.
- Example of ethical issues doctors have to face. How would you solve it? (Because I said one of the cons of being a doc is having to face ethical issues everyday)
- Examination results.
- Co-curriculum activities?
- What do you like to do?
- Did you apply for any other university?
- How did you get to know about Perdana Uni?
- Any family members working in the health care field?
- You can ask us any questions now.
The questions were kinda simple kan? So I enjoyed the questioning and evaluation. The next question usually depends on your previous answer.
Ehm. I pray for the best. As for me, Interviews are all about gaining experience. Succeeding isn't always about getting an offer letter. It's just when you tried your best and gave it all. I'm thankful that I was able to learn and go through something new.
Dan Dialah Allah (yang disembah dan diakui kekuasaanNya) di langit dan di bumi; Dia Mengetahui apa yang kamu rahsiakan dan apa yang kamu lahirkan dan Dia juga Mengetahui apa yang kamu usahakan. |

EH. I was thinking about applying PU, but dah dekat dateline sangat so I canceled since medical check up pun tak buat lagi. Haha
ReplyDeleteHahah. Yep memang renyah nak isi borang suma tu pn. Process PU ni complicated skit sbnaqnya. Ak main isi ja sbb kawan ajak. Heheh.
ReplyDeletehaah tengok borang pun penat dah, bila sedaq tinggal lagi dua hari mmg tak isi terus la hehe.
ReplyDelete