The First & Last


time kitorang kuar sesame.

I wanted to post this entry for quite some time ago. But just got the mood to do so. 

Erhm. Kitorang tu refer to my housemates and I. First and last time as asasians, that is. :) Just one person was missing cause she had to go home a little early. Takpe, we always had a great time together at home. (R3902) 


Back to the topic, ktorg just pegi TS (Berjaya Times Square) and ICT (i-City). Actually, all the details have already been told by Faio. So I'm just here to say that I had a really awesome moment with ya all. Kitorg pegi main sahaja kat TS. We ran out of time, so no shopping. Tapi sayangnye DNA mixer tak boleh naik. Sebab? Rosak buat sementara waktu. Rewinding the moments back then, memang lawak sangat. Screaming our lungs out together was incredibly fun. Ak nak tergelak teringat Faizah aka Faio diaaam je naik space attack. Muka tak boleh cuak lagi. Heheh. Suz plak seronok terlebih naik benda tu. Suha tak sempat nak naik, pegi cari tandas dulu. HAHA. Yela, dah sebelum tu kitorang pegi mengisikan perut, logik la jugak. Thinking again, everyone had their own style while riding those rides. TS, daebak ! Cuma roller coaster dya kurang sikit. Kurang adventure and action ehehe , kejap sangat perjalanan dya. So that's why people suggest pegi Sunway kalau nak main roller coaster eh.

Just arrived TS

Before enjoying our meal (Nasi Ayam Penyet *if I'm not mistaken)
Enjoying the rides !

Kat i-City, we just had dinner, usha2 sikit and of course, snap pics.



Korang, maybe one day we can go out again. All of us. Maybe? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila sila type ;)